Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sharing my past!

Yeah! Tonight is my first time having dinner with my collaegue after work. Before that we have a chit chat at Gathers Cafe because the time still early. I tried the mocha with a cutie teddy bear on the coffee. Its presentable but the mocha still can be improve because too much milk so the taste of the espresso not really much. Overall for the environment is quiet and not bad! Pic taken so cute and lovely :)
Around dinner time, they took me to have a claypot rice and tomyam mee there. The claypot rice smells good and look yummy but because night time I got my rule which is not take rice so I took tomyam mee as my dinner. The outlook of the tomyam looks yummy but its taste got enough sour and to the end its oily so im wasting food because I left half of the mee.. im sorry! No pic taken because too hungry that time and next after dinner on the way Aik bring me back take car had passby 100 Yen which remind me of my secondary skool time. So I jio him to have the super yummylicious "Snow Ice" and I remember coffee flavored mix with peanut topping is awesome but when want to order the coffee flavor stock finished and no more supply! Super disappointed but is ok we ordered peanut flavor and full of peanut topping! Yeah, its still yummy as last time and he also first time trying with praising good! Hehe.. After that, we sitting in car have a good talk for nearly 2 hours.. wow! And yes all is my sharing and he is really good listener.. dunno he will feel im super annoying or not although he keep saying no.. I shared about my secondary old folks story and my siblings stuff! He is the second guy that knowing about my secondary past times and feeling comfortable talking with him too! Anyway, have a good talk and hope its continuous like this and hope he can sharing with me about himself instead keep listening mine! LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment