Saturday, May 30, 2015

Just something..

A lil moment that create last Friday night.. my feeling just like a mixtape song! Playing truth or dare quite a long time and yes we played that day! Quite sincere when asking or replying the questions so suddenly feel so nervous and shy because I been attacking by full of suspicious collaegue! Anyhow, the day is Ellie birthday too. Happy Birthday to her and wish her have a lovely night and wonderful celebration with ah Siang :) Its a relax and happy moment with them at Bora Bora.. Yes, is a first time for him to there and Sri Ananda Tanjung Bungah which we having dinner too. We lepak until nearly 3am and he sent me back time we still talking lots until nearly 5am.. This is very first time with him and found that he is not sleepy and not like uncle at all.. hahahaha xD Why feel that? Because its from 8am woke up to working until finish work and direct hang out with me! Happy, shy, sad, angry, fun and many feeling on the day.. Anyway, its still a good moment to me because I can know more and finding some good things. Create another memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment