Sunday, May 3, 2015

Finally~

The day is coming which is last day of guiding two of my friends have around in Penang. Last night have a good chilling with Dixie and Huey Wen who is party friends that long time no see for almost 3years. We went to Pallet at first and ordered up one tower of Carlsberg! Drink until we mad until Rowen wechat me that he going to Well which is just beside Pallet at Automall. We have a nice chitchat and take some wefie together. The day I planned to back home earlier because continuosly late sleep for 3days so the planning always gone and dragged til 4am only back home sleep. He is drunk and he forget where he parked his car so keep on searching. When searched, the tyre had been locked so need find security to open and get fined RM50. When wanna enter his car, his tyre at behind part puncture! Omg, he is really troublesome that day.. pity him! The next day I woke up at 9.30am because need acc my friend Little Dot have a movie and im watching Fast n Furious for 2 times d. Its still nice to watch but in middle im sooo sleepy! Dammit!!! Tahan until dinner d because they want to eat western food at Mount Erskine there so is just nearby Paragon where we had movie there again!
Today is Wesak Day, so sure jammed so just spend my times there and around 7am heading up for dinner. After dinner, its still lots of space before heading to 2nd round so we planning back home bath and rest. So she followed me back and im just lay on my bed. The feeling was so good until I fall in sleep and snooring sumore. My friend took my photo because im hugging her leg when sleeping! OMG.. I guess I really tiring d so sleep for 1hour plus woke up and get ready to 2nd round which is Soul Garden again just wanna try the other flavour of beercocktails. This time we tried OMG and OH NO.. Delicious and playing dart around! About 1plus we bla and went to Jiao Sai for supper. This is my supper ever in this year.. yeah! First time!! Home sweet home around 2am so can sleep without any alarm alert! Good night world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment