Saturday, May 2, 2015

Enjoyable Holidays!

From Thursday onwards until tomorrow Sunday, my schedule is full full full. At first, my friend from Kedah coming down Penang so after watch Helios with my collaegues. After movie we did something crazy stuff which is we took 大头贴! Feeling childish right but its a good memory and fun. After that we have a good walk at behind my house Karpal Singh area meanwhile waiting yang them have dinner with them. We went to Scuba together with few Kedah friends added in and this is my first time to this pub. The crowd is ok and they had special guest on that day, they invite Mr. Bean coming up for show and i'll been dragged up to dancing with him. Hell yeah, my video with Mr.Bean everywhere! Anyway, its fun night and after performed he gave me a lil token as appreciation gift. About 3am only reach home but the next day is killing me because 7.30am woke up and go for swimming.
Ah yang them stayed at Neo+ Hotel so inside facilities had gym room, roof top swimming pool and many more. Is a new hotel so morning after fetching Chloe we went there to swimming. It's OMG because the roof top swimming pool is super nice and the view is beautiful. We swam and snapshot everywhere. After done, we have lunch together with MeiMei all the way from Sibu and my Bidor friend together with my Kedah friends together have a movie. All want to watch Helios so im watching 2nd time, same hall same time and same row of the cinema! Damn sleepy but the movie actually is good just wont let me watch 2times so its just accompanied.
Movie done, so dinner time! We went to Big Tree makan because MeiMei wanna ate rice with some dishes. We ordered 6 types which are steamed fish, onion omelette, tauge, pai kut ong, salted vege soup and asam prawn just cost us RM133. Cheap and out dishes very speedy! Its too early we done our dinner so finding second round so we went to Church Street have some Snow Beer which is their signature beer. 4bottles of Tiger Radler just RM39 and 4bottles of Heineken just RM55. Its recommended if you never try before.
We had 3rd round sumore which with Alan and his gang at Cameo but its just awhile while waiting for Czuan who is the big heart one. Hahahaa xD
Im enjoyed my Friday night but super duper tiring and sleepy until get mad by someone until im accidentally throw temper on him! Shit.. what am I doing?! He also forgive me anyway but im still not sure just can feel his caring too. 
Today which is Saturday and its same have a good swimming with lovely environment at Automall at 8am. After done swimming as tour guide bring my friend have a good lunch den visit my lovely cafe Acupaday! Personally super like the Fredo here and mostly the beverage here very nice and tiramisu cake is highly recommended too. Service also 5 stars and the environment also quiet with full of mexican feeling. If you are free or coffee lover try to visit here and its wont make you dissapointed. Tonight still pending plan mayb will go somewhere for party again! I am so guilty because recently keep on drink drink drink until my friends started asking im recently is party queen izit?! Shit!!! Am I really entertaining person kao kao? Haiz.. whatever la! I just be myself.. Happy Holiday everybody and check out my snapshot on this 3days for temporary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment