Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Down!!!

Its getting 4th days continuosly flu and sore throat but I dont wish to see doctor because feel the medicine not effective and wasting money! Funny right? Mayb cant find a suit doctor which can trusted. Anyway, just leave it and trying drink lots of water. This is first bad stuff! The 2nd thing is regarding my work, my report I use 3 days to complete and all because of the figure problem! Its exhausted to explain but at last really thanks to my senior Ivan helping me out only solve the problem. The 3rd thing is I was keep on finding merchant for open credit card but all still pending like today not really smooth! At last is near the end of my work, feeling happy wanna back to penang d but on the way I had called him and we have a good talk but the end im feeling so down and no good at all!
Lets take a discussion!
If you with your workmate is good and mayb can consider of close friend because got always sharing. Can it reversing back to workmate because of too fast close each other?! This is the reason I cannot accept and thats the reason I found out that why he keep on avoiding talking with me?! Am I too scary? Mayb my fault so what can I do is put up my limit not to sharing him anything but I guess hard for me.. Hope I can do it as what he wish! Damn.. feel like good friendship gone away and funny thing I cried when hang up the phone~ lol.. Am I too care?
Its time to sleep I know.. cover up blanket and good night world =/

No comments:

Post a Comment