Sunday, May 31, 2015

Money flew~

Hi, only a 2 days of my weekends I spent quite lots for my lipsticks, colour nail, outfits and of course foodie! Everything still under control because still got few choices of clothes that still in pending on my mind. Yesterday spent few at Nandos which craving for so long and bought 2 lipsticks and 2 nail colours. Today my brunch taking at Lunarich because missing the super delicious aglio olio and pizza! Yummy~
After that, have a walk walk walk until passby Cotton On got 50% so I took lots of clothes for test but the end I pick 2 instead 12 pieces that I had tried.. hahaha xD
Next, its cannot make me stay at there anymore because too much sales! So went back home take my laptop to my fav place Pie Harbour which behind my house. I had ordered a new cake arrival Pistaccio Mousse with Blackcurrent Juice. Searching for my Taiwan places and planning for the route with itenerary. Everything still under pending because some of the places and too much chinese wording makes me need more times and some guidance too so for temporary I had done for searching interest places. To be continue together with my jimui this coming Wed.. I took almost 3hours there until my sis came and jio me for dinner but the end she wants me acc her to watch SPY which I had watched so today watch again but feeling weird because its not that funny as first time watching and seriously I laughed like a mad lady! Shit.. so taking a popcorn and dipping cheese as our dinner!!! LOL.. Its time and my eyes seriously started pain and exhausted! Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment