Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Goodbye Taiwan!

It's 3.34am midnight and im still awake, couldn't sleep well because the seat makes my neck so pain! So I had ordered peanut RM5 to bite while listening my music and singing softly.. on half way the captain announced to buckle up the seat belt due the weather not stable so everyone buckle up including me of course. Looking out the window its lighting everywhere and the flight is floating bit but still ok! I'm seat on 42G which is center seat.. both of my sides sleeping so peacefully makes me so jealous because my eyes tiring actually but my neck cannot stand of it. Later plan to sleep while at KLIA2 since need to hang around at there for 3hours only take flight back to Penang which will reach at 8.20am according to flight itenarary.
His birthday finally ends happily with colleagues treated him Nando's as birthday lunch. Seems he like Nando's so much and he quite happy with the simple celebration. Look on his pic, he like slim lot but dunno he will wondering im not replying him back coz no wifi d.. :(
This 10days 9nights trip at Taiwan I really can feel my bf treat me so well which no changes at all and the one make changes is me! I feel so sorry to him! Fuck!!! While with him im keep on thinking another guy but that guy seems started focusing on his career and throw me aside d.. or else I got find him, he only reply me means he wont automatically find me! I can understand why he wont find me but in another way he makes me feel he dont miss me and feel that I can settle myself without any worries! This trip I bought super lots things for him and want buy more but like too much so control myself! One of it is my own handmade for him althought he wont use now but he will use it one day and really hope he will like it!
Haiz.. I really want to see whats the next.. izit im the one care more or same? Listening "寂寞的季节- 陶喆" now feeling empty and quiet..
Can't wait fast fast reach Penang and get on my lovely bed to sleep til the max! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment