Wednesday, November 11, 2015

071115 Goodbye my love!

Step in 4th days after breaking up and feeling normal now because like always did just in your heart that you always put him inside slowly taking out day by day! Yea, the date mentioned on my title is the day we broke up and im crying for 2days. Feeling bad but im struggle for almost 3 years problem finally made up and why crying is because 8yrs relationship gone just due on my feeling. I'm open my laptop look back all my memories with him and I found out its getting lesser year by year until for so long the end memory is ending on our last week holiday at Taiwan. I saw the pics that we taken is not like our 1years or previous years anymore. I admitted that I couldn't wait because im waiting for 8yrs and its still the same. Im the one like surprise, romantic and giving hints but in this relationship its make me open my hints until I need to straightforward with him what I want what I need its still the same. I celebrating birthday at Taiwan, sound nice but there is no celebration and lil surprise for me. No complaint just feel our direction is different and just we feel comfort due the period of relationship until we lazy to spoke out!
In my heart, he is still a good man just he had not aware that he already use to it without giving any action and thought work harder to give me better future. He is a kind man, he giving his everything to me as long I am requested but he dont know how to express his love on action! Mayb you cant get me but I know him well and made this decision is the super hard in my life but I made it. Really hope he can keep on his life and treat better to the next one because I know he will be a good husband. No fate be together but I wish we still can be friend oh no is very best friend so called soul mate. Hope so because until now we no finding each other and I am wondering what he is doing? Did he eat on time? Did he feel alright and concentrate back on his work? Until today I saw him "like" on one of my fb post! I shocked and smile coz I can feel he is alright.
So, after all this with all weirdo healing time like crying while eating, crying while laughing and many more I will enjoy my single life although in my heart there got someone treat me so well and we got complicated relationship there but I feel that I should take it slow and see his action! I want see the sincerity, caring, comfortable, and the ready of him. Of course I will give others chance if got but im willing to hear the proposal with officially. God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment