Tuesday, June 23, 2015

T.T

Its a last lunch, last dinner, last working, last gathering, last snapshot with her my lovely Isabelle :(
Prepare the final things for her which is cards, and video for her.. Skipping visit merchants and just want to spent time with her today and yesterday luckily din get caught by my boss! Anyway, we spend whole day in office and after work we have a good dinner at sunset beach restaurant at Bagan. Before waiting, we have a snapshot and Isabelle treat us dinner as thank you! Feeling so sad after done eating.. I cried badly after last hug and drove back Penang!
I still remember at first time when I step in workplace, she is very cool lady and just a simple smile on me because we still not close.. Until we had a group chat we started get to know each others and found out our thinking sometimes quite similar.. When I got in trouble, she helps me to solve problem and gave lots of advice! So appreciated and happy to have her because in marketing, theres only me and her is girls the rest is boys. Now left me alone but I hope we still can keep in touch always too! I will miss u crazily :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment