Friday, June 12, 2015

Agreed! I am over-excited..

Hello Friday, today it's quite enjoyable for me but don't know why still feeling empty maybe my way is not equal same with others. Rain heavily this morning so what's on planned is cancelled except movie day with my workmates. We going to Paragon TGV watch Jurassic World and it was an awesome movie. This movie makes me nervous and touching too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhQKwJFRL1g
After watched, what am i expected is same.. all back home because got next date with their own things. 

What am i expected is tomorrow plan which everyone is agreed although not everyone is yes for whole day but at least got some slot in session middle. Check on my itinerary.

Isabelle's Farewell Outing
13th June 2013 (Saturday)
Morning (estimate 9am)
- cycling town while eating
Noon (estimate 1pm)
- heading up Balik Pulau makan durian
Evening (estimate 4pm)
- countryside riding or feeding horses
Night (estimate 7pm)
- Dinner at Ah Chong Seafood
Happy Hour (9pm)
- Lounge 33 or Piknik Cafe

It's changed because not everyone can join for cycling so been cancelled! I am down because what am i expected is gone. Camera can be kept i guess.. sound emo right?! Don't know why but i know is temporary and i really choose to be follower better than organizing because it's make me think back previous all the plan is in good but last minute all can't on my another side of gang.. Give up! Hahahaha xD
Anyway, after write it out feeling better and all is my own problem. One wish for me is tomorrow have fun and try to get happy moment with everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment