Sunday, June 21, 2015

Feeling bad and scare!

2 more days, my lovely collaegue Isabelle will be no more work with us.. She went back to her hometown KK with her husband to start everything new and me too which is without her on working space. She is my sister for me and she advice, guide and tolerance with me lots. Sometimes, I feel we got same thinking and click mayb we are girl so might more understanding. Yeah, in marketing only me and her are girls the rest is man so after Tuesday I need to more man in the group d. I really hope there are no changes in the group even isabelle is not around.. dunno why? Feeling so scary and worry.. Anyway, what I did for isabelle handmade card is still pending and I am super headache because dunno when can wash the pic and done the pic for isabelle as memories. I am wondering now I will cry on Tuesday or before she really left? If she cries I think I will.. hahahaha xD I am gonna MISS U!!!!
Another thing I am tension about it is my "aunty" delayed for few days.. Why? What am I tension or pressure about? I admit is regarding target when my boss asking about it! Still the same as beginning, not like the feeling on sales and target stuff.. but I hope I can do it and try my best lo~~~ ><

No comments:

Post a Comment