Sunday, June 28, 2015

28th June 2015, Sunday

Its a day must remember because I had missed once and today I made it to see my fav guitarist, Sungha Jung. We bought a normal seat but very comfortable chair with very good sight area which is center and top seating. His concert held at Wawasan Open University at 3pm.. no worries he is not late and very surprising when welcoming him, he is not coming out from backstage is from one of the audience seat! The person beside sure very shocked and amused.. hahaha xD
He started played his new album and until the 3rd song he played one of his fav kpop song Taeyang - Eyes Nose Lip that im wishing to hear before came! Really OMG!!! He played a lots like Yiruma - River Flows to You and very memorable is 存在by汪峰. He is purposely composed for Penang lang. So sweet~~~ Overall for the concert is really damn good and awesome! Thanks to Aik for accompany too.. can feel he is started admiring him because he amused when looking his skill and flexibility :)
Next, after done enjoying the melting concert I went to join my family at Paragon. We snap shot with Nippon mascot and treated them Lameizi as dinner and shop shop again at 1st Avenue because too full. We played dancing machine at Arcade until all sweat out and burn some calories too! After all, I missed out my jimui gathering but still can be next time.. now listening to Sungha song which I curi curi record down because there cannot record video and pictures but I took some too except video.. hehe ^^
Great Sunday and Monday blue is coming.. complicated! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment