Sunday, April 20, 2014

Workout Day!

Today spent almost 1hour only reach Gurney for my workout! Its freaking jammed from my house passby to komtar til gurney.. Luckily zhun zhun reach Jatomi is at 2pm which is class just wanna start! Today start a new routine and Sean teach us Ringa Linga by Taeyang.. Super yeng and love it but its freaking fast at the middle.. kek ka pu!!! No worries at last i can handle it.. After done my dance class wanna continue RPM class but my sis called ask me back to help her and her friend hairdo and make up for their prom tonight! So i direct went back and its jammed again from esplanade til my house and its take around 20mins! Reach home hairdo and make up for my sis and she away i go Queensbay acc Chloe dinner together.. After done have a walk walk and willing to buy things but salary not yet in.. haiz.. so down at this moment so went back Juru lo.. in middle of bridge calling Nic and Kay Ewe for out because too early but both of them busy.. so at last i back home safely too.. Nothing much just open up a bottle and chilling cocktail with my sis! Lazy to do dropbox! Arrghhhhh! Hate it on my work! Sorry for sudden.. Night 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment