Friday, April 25, 2014

Say Hi to swelling eyes!

Yesterday morning when i woke up my eyes pain like hell and its different than last few days woke up time will nothing happen so i feel its serious! I call dear to let him know.. I am headache too because not enough money to see doctor summore its hospital Lam Wah Ee sure will kena RM100+ but because my eyes i plan to take my kong kong which i earn every week money! At the end, dear told me he closed his shop and coming to Penang fetch me go.. feel so curious and happy too! He came and fetch me go.. Doctor helps me check my eyes and tell me that my inner eyeball swelling.. mayb when i rubbing my eyes too hard so bit peeled off! Feel so geli but the doctor like nothing happen mayb he oledi ba ba liao..  Total of my medical fees is RM137!!! OMG! This is my very 1st time.. First time see doctor so much of money luckily its can be claim on my MC.. Then we have some dinner and go back time dear told me not to come up because its too late! Is ok.. but i very hate the way he thinking of me regarding dinner with his family tonight.. He feels i dont want to go is because my friends coming to Penang from Kedah for some party. He never think that my salary not yet in and my eyes need some rest too so couldn't drive so far yet. Maybe he looks my eyes like nothing and yes its really looks nothing at outlook but its inner part. So i just come out from his car and direct take a lift to my house! At home i bath, brush teeth and put up medicine and lubricant eye drop on my eyes! Long time no sleep so early.. its about 10pm i on bed and sleep like nobody cares! Woke up today, my right eye totally hard to open up its full of eye shit and my eyes totally cheng like a ham! Double eye lit become single T.T
Planning to gym and class now cancelled because its really pain until i can feel the pulling strength when im snapping my eyes! Die hard and just can have a rest in house. No out going today! Bye family dinner and goodbye party at The Press😢😢😢

No comments:

Post a Comment