Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dai Tao Ha of me!

After be counsellor of Tennee, i sleep at 3am but wake up nearly 11am which is out of my timing d because i had to travel Perlis and Kedah area! Is ok so im prepared everything and start my journey about 12pm.. i went down Perai to jio my mum have brunch mana tau she ate d so im eat alone at my old house in front de kopitiam and always my fav wan tan mee which ate since when im small! After ate and pump some petrol direct shoot to Alor Setar, Kangar, Changlun and Jitra! The last visit is Sungai Petani and what am i doing is i dreaming until i passby and seen its heading to Kepala Batas only i realize im overload so im make a payment at KB toll and u-turn back to Sungai Petani again! OMG.. What am i doing? Reach there and done everything the weather is getting dark and its pointed 7.30pm! Drove all the way back to Penang direct fetch my lovely Linda and her boyfie to have dinner! After dinner, we went to Coffee Elements have some coffee and chitchat together with Wanxin and her boyfie too! Yeah, im the one always do their lamp post! Hahaha.. Congratz to wanxin finally she got a first job and hope she will do her best!!! Here are some pictures what am i done today! Goats on truck, weather of finishing work, dinner and coffees.. Anyhow, its an exhausted day and also a warm night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment