Friday, April 18, 2014

Changing job until NOW!!!

My working life just like a ball. It's keep on rolling with no full stop for me because since graduate from college til now I am keep on changing job. My first job is fitness field called BodyTone Wellness. Working period just 4months, its short but fun and enjoyable because knowing them and our friendship still running til now. Ann makes me feel she very lovely person but she looked stress when working. Sharon is nice and happy go lucky person and learn a lots from her especially customer service. She very good and nice to handle the crazy customers. Belinda is my very good coach and trainer meanwhile Kezo too. Both of them crazy and fun. Trained me well and slimmer but cannot tahan food of me at last still the same but no worries. Still maintain :)




Miss you guys!!! 

Well, next what am i changing job is Where2 Magazine which is quite stress for me because need to have sale and editing work. But i love Mr.Pung kindness and patiently teach me. Ema is very good helper and Isaac who is my best partner. Miss you guys too.


Next work is my lovely kindy which is just work for part time. Some kids i was so missed and always in my memories. Although sometimes they are naughty but just wanna have some attention on them. HAHAHA XD


This is the next job which is my favourite and most memory work that I will always remember in my mind. 88 is a travel company. Its not big but George is a good boss that i never knew before but at last because of finance couldnt turning into good so i had been kick off by company which they already cant afford me anymore. Feel sad but its full of memories and learn lots in this company. Because of this company i went a lots of places and stay a lots of awesome hotels and resorts. All of us apart now but still keep contact each others. This is a very good and must appreciated.




BFG is my dream company because can involved lots of events. Unfortunately, this company is my mistake or disappointment job which is politic lots and I been set out from this company also because of a guy called BadboyBen! Anyway, its make me fun and memories in this company too. Appreciated and thanks for give me this opportunity. Hope MOIS growing soon.




Next which is now what I had work right now. Mostly this job is only im alone! Yes, ALONE!!! Only got pic is when the first day i went down to KL have to sign agreement so that got bit pic. Feel down when I feel the boss started to question me about the claims which is different RM50 and feeling that they not appreciated what you had done for them. I know i should not be like this thinker but I cant so that from March 2014 til now I feel bored and started lazy until dear mad on me because of my laziness!!! Anyway, its good and hope i can continue with this company but majority wont continue because of tiredness which always need to travel every week to whole Northern Region!!! Thanks PMG ^^



Anyhow, flexi and wish i can find a better and be really permanent on my next job!!! Or mayb be BOSS.. MUAHAHAHAHA xD

No comments:

Post a Comment