Thursday, April 24, 2014

Simple Thursday

Wake up in originally and lay on sofa like a die fish! Cook a meal for myself while watching tv like an aunty which is from 12pm until 6pm! In the middle, Wan Xin and my sis come visit me and laying down at sofa together! Wanxin be my pedicure and medicure master today.. colouring my hand and leg's nails.. Changing red colour and some candy colours! After that, around 5pm her boyfie come fetch her and done my tv around 6pm only stand up for bathing! At first planning to gym but thinking of need to wash 2 times hair im feel weirdo and plan tomorrow only go.. After done, went out for dinner and have a little shopping with my lovely sis! I bought 4books which is interior design books with cost me RM13 only! Cheap ley.. hahahaha xD
Come back home and start my report until 1am but not yet send my dropbox! Haiz.. why so complicated de!! Anyhow, no bother and just thinking tomorrow how i wanna spend my money because salary not yet in! So sad T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment