Tuesday, April 28, 2015

MC Day!

This morning when wanna woke up from my bed, my neck cannot turn to right side and its was damn pain until tears out! I dont know what to do and just try to take mc first and asking for Linda fetch me to see doctor. Meanwhile, thanks to him always acc and makes me feeling comfort. Around 10am plus Linda reach and bring me go to see doctor at Batu Lancang. This doctor, Mr.Wong is damn funny guy and keep asking us to get more babies because chinese popularity too low! Hahahahaha xD
Anyway, doctor said not so serious just asking me to have medicine if still cannot and pain only come for injection! Sound serious huh!? After done with doctor, Linda fetch me to have some brunch at a cafe called Soul Cafe which is more on Canon camera theme. The foods are yummylicious but coffee still need time to getting better. After that, Chloe off day for today too so she bring me to Gurney have a shopping meanwhile Linda going back her office to settle some work. She is finding better purse and im finding purse and bag in my budget RM200. The end we had bought what we want and today I spent RM70 for Mango purse and RM120 bag after discount at original price RM400 plus for a brand Tocco Toscano from Italy. Feeling satisfied and good because all is under control budget. Next, after done shopping spree we heading back change swimming suits for swimming at Sunny View which is one of our friend condo. The swimming pool super duper big and relaxable. Its make you feel like you are staying at countryhome or villa. We swim swam for around 1 1/2 hours and then we did something crazy things which is we done swimming we come up and wash hair with shampoo at the open showering area there. Everyone that staying there passby time are looking at us! Hahahaha xD
The most paise is we went up my friend house changing clothes I forget bring my bra so is empty feeling. OMG!!! Luckily after swam direct went home just eat lil bit so I use towel to cover front part. Feeling shy and windy windy.. muahahaha!
Here some photos of my day today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment