Thursday, January 21, 2016

Stubborn!

After have a great gathering with my jimui and escape from my part time gym.. come back time, my dad was telling something to my sisters. I know he taught my sisters about company politics and at first I not willing to join so just ignore until I heard my dad keep saying my uncle is useless I feel angry. I cannot accept my dad why keep saying people useless and that is his own brother. He not helping or guiding him and keep saying him useless. So I voice up and have little argument in attitude matter.
I told my dad we human always did wrong is only pointing or saw people mistake but not ownself. So I ask my dad did he know keep saying people useless is a wrong? He not feeling wrong and even praising ownself he is correct. WTF!!! He super confident and say he had nothing need to be change. I feeling worst and trying want to help but his thinking too "close" but keep telling u he is quite open to receive people comment. He asking me for help how to communicate or any method I suggested him to buy a books to gain more but he said no need is useless because he feel no matter what book is selling outside is also from human thinking. So he feel his own thinking is perfect so blocked about books too! This moment I feeling speechless and think back why previously he keep asking us to read more books instead himself is not doing his own part or parents character showed to his children. This is what I can see the stubbornness and typical asian man thinking! I cannot accept so I quit the conversation and have a good bath before sleep. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment