Sunday, January 17, 2016

110116

A day to remember! Quite funny moment and unpredictable day as well too.. I was thought all will full of preparation and surprise by him with officially announce to everybody but is not.. he say a date and is this date that we officially! So funny and feeling good after say out officially but until today I feel we like have a wall blocking us.. we act not like couple at all when with everybody.. we not holding hand in public just only when we together! Today he hold my hand to cross road and I found weird.. dunno why! Mayb we use to be like this for so long? Or he not brave enough? Or im the one not brave enough? Feeling so wrong.. if bcoz me I just feel dun wan let all AEON know.. but seems we officially I feel ok.. but action is like not ok.. so do him! I found.. he quite self mayb he use to be alone for so many years and suddenly got an outsider come into his life.. I know he need time but bcoz of some times his action makes me not confident at all.. example: today we coming back from thailand and from morning til noon I not yet have a proper meal so I told him and I know he full.. so we decided to go icon city at first but suddenly he drive another way said want to go autocity.. he like not really want to go icon city but at the end autocity also din go bcoz he offer me to buy mcd nugget which can eat on the spot.. on that moment, I know he not willing to accompany to eat and want send me back home so he can go back have a nap because tired.. feeling bit sad and disappointed! At last, I just ate the crackers with some milk as my whole day meal even dinner also din take d! Now feeling tired after play few hours monopoly with my sisters.. night!
P/s: by the way, this 2days 1night at Dannok quite fun and sweet moment can be look back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment