Sunday, December 27, 2015

End Xmas

This year quite special for me which celebrate with him together. I bought him a watch which using delivery. At first makes me so worry about it but when the stock arrived and its packed in good. Makes me feel not perfect is this is not my first choice due its out of stock! Anyway, on that night before heading for countdown we exchange in car and I super duper nervous he wont like it.. but he love it and he gave me a box with wrapping in nice gift wrapper. I opened up and super surprise that cant believe he present me a watch too. There is so gham timing my current watch suddenly stop (I guess due of battery dead) which is a gift from my ex.. oh ya, just now I saw his post up the watch which is same brand of what I had present to him.. fuck! Dont know he will misunderstand or not? Although he dont have his account but he quite smart and might accidentally saw it! Arrghhhh.. whatever! I believe he is on my side.. and bcoz of this makes me want to buy the most suitable watch for him again! I dont care..
Opps! Im not mad just feel sienz.. and glad got someone present him a gift I guess his sis.. bcoz his bday on coming Thursday (31st Dec).. wish him really can let go, be more strong and mature enough! Sincerely wish him :)
Besides, im enjoyed today outing with him.. I guess im totally on him d! Many questions on my head.. am I too fast? Am I this and that? Holy.. I just feeling safe and warm when with him..

No comments:

Post a Comment