Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Condition or Unconditionally

This arguement is started since yesterday night and I feel this topic makes me feel something and understand something too. A simple question like "What is Love?" is started makes me question myself and what I had answered is Love is a bonding and connection between one to others and it's can be applies on many perception nor relationship. I also found out he is condition person after I told him about this discussion and he quite expecting lots but wont let you know or tell you what he had expecting. So for this kind person because of they not easily to express out just waiting for the connection that what he had expecting will quite wasting time or letting the precious time away because he couldn't reach what he had expected!
So am I for sometimes, my head keep on thinking that why I need to think so much? By the way, im really open for everyone and know how to grab a chance. This time I don't really expecting much but still have on him dunno why.. but he makes me feel he like use to it and keep saying he waiting me when ready.. urghhh! How to say ready leh? I'm already single and mentioning open for everyone is mean ready I guess but I feel he is the one not yet ready so let's see the time goes! No rush while scanning on him because im on crush with him only by now.. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment