Monday, October 5, 2015

031015

Recently im joining as trainer for my part time feeling good and fit. I met a young girl with very active and joyful named Carrie who is my partner too! We workout and trained people everyday. Last weekends, she suggest to hiking just want to see the sunrise. Quite interesting so i'm joining plus she got jio him makes me want to follow too but luckily we use the first trip of train get up to Penang Hill at 6.30am.. reaching there with quite disappointed because too much haze so its blocked the sunrise! After we snap snap everywhere and walk walk everywhere we have our breakie at the foodcourt.. After that, I saw the air brush tattoo makes me wanna try so I choose a deer as my tattoo; feeling excited and down again because halfway the ink couldn't come out so the indian girl wash it out and the deal is end! Next, we hike down from Penang hill using the tar road and that time is about 9am plus..
The tar road is sooo 90° and I can imagine that if hike up sure dead on halfway.. the distance from Penang Hill down to Botanical Garden is took 5km! I love the moment we took pictures around with all smelly sweat and chit chat while hike down.. hahahaha xD
On the half way about 2km we using mud road something like jungle trecking to end our hiking experience! This is my first time and feeling adventure walk by the forest and get down by using staircases! A moment makes me super excited is when u saw the tar road ending after the staircases.. and shout out FINALLY! And we made it.. I love the nature, sound of water, birds chirping and some winds.. too bad of the hazzy makes the experience not so complete!
After done the hiking, we took Uber car to Gurney just want to eat lots of meat (BBQ Plaza) too bad is renovation! So the end we ate Nando's as our lunch.. After that, we took rapid bus to komtar and change the route back to Penang Hill get our car which park at there in the morning! Feeling wonderful and back home without rest just took a bath heading to friend's sis daughter birthday! Sounds far right? Hahaha.. its another new experience to me which is full of Hello Kitty theme party! The deco is decorate by wanxin.. she really talented and of course helping her some stick and deco too!
Sing birthday song, cut a cake and have some toast about 9pm I chaoz for another round birthday gathering at Beer Fac Sunmerton with my collaegues. Is Wilber birthday and Eva all the way from KL coming down too.. we have chilling with Johnny Walker Black Label called as HighBall for our main alcohol together some poker cards to play "King" game. In middle we giving him a surprise singing birthday song and bought him fav choc banana cake.. He like it and thanks to Beer Fac staff to make the environment more happening which thrown the orange vodka on his mouth too! Quite fun but not so crazy as I thought.. about 1am plus we all end the gathering and heading to Jiao Sai for supper. We ate and all back own home. This is the day that quite hard to forget too because all is new memory for me and I guess he too. 031015 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment