Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wesak Eve and Happy Holiday ♡

Woohoo! Long time never be so much happy ever with my lovely babes Wanxin, Linda and Chloe. We went to Reggae Mansion yesterday night after dinner. Its my 2nd time went there and 1st time went there is Halloween night. Its freaking hot and full house, everybody is partying. Yesterday night just a normal but i met Dj Coollen there which my ex-colleague after while never met each other so we have some chat and he treat us a bucket of Guinness Stout! When is his turn to take a spin i got wechat him to make it like Mois Club night which had closed down and we really missed it! He did it and we party like nobody else and surrounding us table are keep coming towards us and have fun together. Hahaha xD
Anyway, we just spent RM26 per person but we had enjoyed plenty of alcoholic.... liquors, champagne and many more. Its great and bit dizzy because of mixing alcohol.
Today i woke up nearly 2pm. OMG!!! Anyway, its a holiday so spend my day at home and make some homecook while enjoying kpop show at 8tv. In the middle almost reach 5pm Leong called me again ask me to redo the stupid report again. Why everytime give info half half de!!! When he asked what time can give him? I direct told him after dinner so after bath all that around 5pm meet Eunice to pay my saving plan Great Eastern den direct went to Qbay Mall have some dinner with Chloe and pay all my bills, Yes and Digi. Haiz.. After that, went to Tesco have alone shopping some household stuff and total i spent today is almost RM400. Life is only money. Money play role now!!! Is ok, be positive just need to earn back thats it! At last, i done my report too. Need find something to do. Watch runningman mayb! Hahaha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment