Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Rainy Day

Today makes me feel wanna wrote something. Finally my new housemate is moving in and she named PonPon but still feel weirdo, preferred call her Evon. Anyway, temporary feel she good just sometimes forget to switch off light just like my sis because both of them is same horoscope! Hahaha.. am i too!!! Nehhhh.. nothing. Recently im install a new game called 非陈勿扰 quite fun and nice to play. Knowing few guys but just only one guy can talk lots with me mayb we same horoscope again. Hahahaha xD
Nothing much to say just got bit miss my dear we have dirty talk just now mayb he miss me too...
Anyway, happy working tomolo and hope dont treat me like today rain plus lighting makes me scare and horrible! The sky totally dark and windy but im still ok.. hahaha.. Muacks good night ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment